Train by Cell
Many organizations struggle with employee engagement, training, and communication. In an increasingly mobile society, people are now expecting to engage and access content with a mobile device. But there are a great number of challenges associated with venturing into mobile training.
In this session you will explore how mobile technologies can help solve many of the challenges learning professionals face today. You will discover how it allows organizations to share information with a mobile savvy, on-the-go workforce
Some of the topics we'll cover:
· How to deliver on-the-go training to your workforce and receive immediate feedback
· Mobile trends that will help grow your business
· Best practices for the successful planning and implementation of a mobile strategy for employee learning at your organization
· How small and large organizations use mobile training to increase knowledge retention, engagement, and productivity
· What are some setbacks you can anticipate?
Dave Asheim is a veteran of up-and-coming technology and software providers with 11 years of mobile technology experience. Before founding Train by Cell in 2004, he was President of Well Engaged, the largest B2B software provider of web-based chat and discussion software and the pioneers of pre-Google/Facebook social networking. He launched Train by Cell with the initial goal of bridging the gap between cultural institutions and their patrons, and the business has since expanded to offer mobile technologies to solve a wide variety of problems faced not only by cultural institutions and nonprofit organizations, but government agencies, retailers, major corporations and more. Dave holds a B.S. in finance and an M.B.A., both from the University of Illinois.