January 22, 2015 --
Ms. Linda Brewer presents...
Optimize Your Innate Unchanging Nature
Ms. Brewer's Purpose and Mission in life is to guide and offer individuals' choices to live their lives personally and professionally from their innate core values. Her presentation will focus on 4 points:
1. How you choose to contribute from your highest core value energy
2. How to empower and embrace other's core values
3. Identifying behavioral patterns that create empowerment rather than entanglement
4. How to choose your highest contributions rather than feeling stuck in a take-what-you-get mode.
Talent Development Objectives for the evening include
1. Clarity in understanding yourself
2. Making choices that honor others
3. Understanding how we contribute to the success of others and ourselves
For those who choose to participate, Ms. Brewer will send you a Core Value Index Personality Assessment. To take part, notify Ms. Brewer of your interest by way of email. She will send you the links and the results. She will provide the link on January 19, 2015, so that the results will be fresh for your participation in the January 22, 2015 program.
Competency Model Area of Expertise - Integrated Talent Management
Foundational Competencies - Interpersonal Skills, Global Mindset